Sunday, March 28, 2010

Videos from Gotcha Time

Victoria with CJ at Gotcha Day


Playing for the Camera


Eating a Cookie


We are currently napping, well at least he is at the moment. I definitely need to learn more lullaby songs to hum to him...who would have thought that I would be the oneMore to come later! having to hold him and put him to sleep!

3 comments:

  1. Dear Mommy and Daddy: My heart is full of excitement for you. My heart hurts for him. But he will very very soon learn that you are his forever family and will love you! blessings to your new family of THREE! BTW - we slept with Paul the first night and he woke up all snuggly in the morning - much happier than when he went to sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you all are doing great! I know it must be overwhelming and exciting all the same. CJ is very lucky to have such caring parents. I know you can't wait to get him home and get in your own routines with him. Children are much happier people when they have a routine! LOL Take care, may you have a safe trip home. I'll bring dinner over one night once you all are home. Welcome to KY Chandler James Adams!!
    -Kim S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't see the videos!! Argh!
    Can't wait to see that baby!!!
    Love to you both!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete