Sunday, March 21, 2010

Just three days to go!

We have spent this weekend working on getting things prepared, and also cleaning up some things around the house. I spent Saturday afternoon trying to figure out how to install a car seat, and we drove to Louisville this evening to visit with our friends John and Vonda for some Chinese Stir Fry, Korean Kimchi, and lots of information and hints for our trip that starts Wednesday morning. Looks like a cool (40 degree weather) visit to Seoul, but we will probably be numb most of the trip.

Still a few things to take care of at the house the next two days, and information to get to doctors and others in that time, but somehow we should be able to get it done in time!

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait. I can't wait. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're so excited for you. I hope the flights are smooth and go quickly so you can meet your sweet little boy soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greg and Jennifer ThomasMarch 24, 2010 at 4:44 PM

    Congratulations!!! Good luck with your travel and meeting CJ! We can't imagine your excitement and can't wait to meet the new Adams member. We're thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to meet that sweet baby! I will be calling soon (after, of course, the new family gets some much needed together time). Congrats! Mommy and Daddy! Welcome to the club! Smile

    ReplyDelete