Sunday, April 25, 2010

A busy week

We have been a little busy this past week with spring golf practices starting, grass needing to be cut, and still working on trying to get someone to sleep completely through the night. There have also been some new foods to try (CJ loves Cool Whip and spaghetti, so he is truly Daddy's Little Boy) and new toys to experience...and he even made his first appearance at the prom tonight!

Cocoa waits for a handout


Trying Spaghetti, and trying to wear it around the house


Helping Mom and Dad put together the new toy




There are too many choices here!!!


I'm so hungry, I could eat this table


What do you mean there is no more food right now?


Cocoa standing guard


All dressed up for the prom!




With Mommy at the Prom


Posing with Daddy


Our Family Prom Photo

1 comment:

  1. Blake says he looks so grown up! I think he is adorable! What a handsome little man. Thanks for posting the pictures!

    Love,
    Aunt Cheryl

    ReplyDelete